Facebook

A Quick Look at the Oppo R11




Oppo has done something most brands strive to do,and they have done it excellently. And what is this they have done? Well,they've made a dual camera setup. But not just any dual camera setup. It works just like the iPhone 7 Plus's setup. More on that later.
Alright,given. This phone looks a LOT like the iPhone 7+. The antenna lines,the...wait. The antenna lines? Yup. But there's more to just that look.
Look closely,and you'll see two lines instead of well,two. But these two are placed strategically,and this ultimately leads to a slim design and the best quality you can get in terms of reception.
No,I have not been bribed by Oppo,and I am returning these,just like most of the phones I review. The quality is quite good.
Oh,did I mention it has dual cameras?

The whole OS is in Chinese,but Oppo has told me(I was really surprised that they speak English)that a global version of FunTouch OS ROM will be available soonest.
FunTouch,as other Chinese ROMs looks a lot like iOS,and there's even a control center. I've had this phone for about 10 hours,and even though I don't understand a word if Chinese,the OS is pretty easy to understand,and the icons tell a lot about what they hold inside.
I did take a bokek photo,and it's really great. It offers up to 4× digital zoom,and 10× optical lossless zoom. In other words,zoom without loss(read major loss)in quality.
Oppo has said nothing about availability outside China,but you can ship it in through AliExpress. I did a little calculation and with the Foreign Exchange Rate as if now,it'll cost about N120000,shipping and handling included. Do keep in mind that it has a SD660 chip,4GB RAM and 32GB internals.
At times,I wish the Chinese will stop copying Apple,but it looks like that'll never happen.
(PS:I only requested one phone,but the Chinese translator I used got messed up and they sent three instead. I guess I'll keep one and give one out! Would you want one? Use the comments section below,and the first person will get it immediately)
Even to call Mama na wahala. I.will.learn.Chinese.
Do wait for the full review in about two weeks. Goodbye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do we really need flagship devices?

iPhone X Hands On :Apple Has Done It!

Samsung Galaxy S9 Review

iPhone 8 Specifications