Facebook

THE UNBIASED INFINIX ZERO 4 REVIEW
We all heard about the release of this spectacular amazing wonder called the Infinix Zero 4(and a plus version too) and to be precise,I expected a little more from it. But then, you can't have it all in a phone so I sucked it up😉. Well,I'll try to make this as short as possible while making it indepth. So grab something to eat while reading😁(if you can,pass some to me.)

Okay. Straight to the specs.
SCREEN SIZE-5.98" with 1080p resolution ~366ppi. In other words,AWESOME!Also has 2.5D glass giving it extra protection and that"edge"(*cough*Samsung*cough*)look.
PROCESSOR-Helio X20 Deca core processor with Mali T880 GPU
CAMERA- 20.7MP camera with dual tone flash, colour temperature regulation sensor(😓long) and laser AF
DESIGN-Full HTC like metal unibody,203g weight that got me like"let me start using this phone to build muscles na",dual bottom speaker(only one works as speaker😣the other is for mic) and(holy ghost!) a LARGE camera bulge! Check it

 
Other specs in the review jare. I'm bushed.
SCREEN
Okay. 386 ppi. I've seen better(I'm sure you have too)and I've seen worse. But only the pickiest of techies(like me😉) can find fault with it.The screen is very big and beautiful and the colours really pop. And,as a bonus,it has free tempered(or is it tampered?😐) glass protector for max. protection.
CAMERA
20.7 ultimate. Only camera I've seen that can compare to S7's camera( my mum has one). Look, talk is cheap,so look at some pics:

 Cool shey? Moving on....
AUDIO
BAD. VERY BAD.(okay. I'm exaggerating a little) . Compared to last years zero 3's audio,this is poor. But it's better than HOT S's😏
F.PRINT SENSOR
Faster than Phantom 6's(according to paper times)(0.1secs to 0.6 secs.). But,its very fast.
At this juncture,I think its only appropriate to point out that I do not own this phone, but a friend of mine owns it and he gave it to me for a week so I can write this review. Sorry😁
SPEED AND PROCESSOR
Should I even do this part? 4GB RAM with helio x20 deca core processor which delivers exciting speeds is not fast? Of course it is! Check this score on Antutu out
CONCLUSION
Take it from me,if you have 120k lying around(in your purse, handbag,phonecase or in the mid section of your bible)I suggest you buy the phone immediately. Its worth the investment. As for me,I'm giving my friend back his tomorrow😢.
Ebuka the wise😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do we really need flagship devices?

iPhone X Hands On :Apple Has Done It!

Samsung Galaxy S9 Review

iPHONE SE Review 2017:Is it still worth your money?