Facebook

PLAYAS!MEET THE PS4.5

I know what it took me to get a PS4 out of my mom. She just wouldn't budge about my love for video games. But I have my ways😎
Anyway I want you to meet the PS4.5
GiantBomb via IGN claim that the new PS4.5 which is codenamed NEO will come with a higher clock speed, GPU, and memory bandwidth. It would also support 4k image output. However, when compared to the PS4, the changes aren’t so huge. For example, NEO will still have the same 8 Jaguar Cores, just clocked higher at 2.1 GHz than the original PS4’s 1.6 GHz. RAM will still be at 8 GB DDR5, but with faster 218 GB/s data rates.
The only major improvement is with the GPU which doubles from 18 to 36 and is also clocked higher at 911 MHz versus the 800 MHz of the PS4.
Unfortunately for VR lovers,there's no VR support.
Check out the full specs below:
Original PS4 CPU – 8 Jaguar Cores at 1.6 GHz
NEO CPU – 8 Jaguar Cores at 2.1 GHz
Original PS4 GPU – AMD GCN, 18 CUs at 800 MHz
NEO GPU – Improved AMD GCN, 36 CUs at 911 MHz
Original PS4 Memory – 8 GB GDDR5, 176 GB/s
NEO Memory – 8 GB GDDR5, 218 GB/s
According to the Wall Street Journal, Sony will announce the PlayStation 4.5 model before PlayStation VR launches in October.
I don't have hope of buying it anymore,but please state if you would in the comments box below .
*grumbling*stupid Sony. Which one is this again? Eh at least,I'll still flex with my PS4 for those who don't have!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do we really need flagship devices?

iPhone X Hands On :Apple Has Done It!

Samsung Galaxy S9 Review

iPhone 8 Specifications