Facebook

TECNO PHONEPAD 3 RUMORED SPECS:I MAY LOVE TECNO ONCE MORE

Ever since TECNO mobile failed to impress me by leaving their phantom 5 un-updated and jumping to update their Camon series,I had cause to dislike them. Why? Cause I bought that phone with hard earned cash. Anyway ,the new phonepad specs impress me,and if they're what they turn out to be,I might look at TECNO mobile in a new light.
The new phonepad might come with an FHD display.
Yes,it might come with a 1080p display,with a 7" screen,which equals about 300-245 PPI,which is great for a tablet. Andets be honest,TECNO screens are usually bright,with a lot of detail and clarity. But,as opposed to the meagre 600×1200 display on the Phonepad III ,I think this one will be much more badass.
It may sport 3GB RAM
Recent internet rumors state that it may sport a large 3GB RAM capacity. As of today,this large memory is only limited to high end boys like Samsung and Apple tablets. But TECNO showed that they had interest in the big boys vicinity,with the phantom 6+,defeating most phones with I in and even outside its league. So,this may be one of its key features.
Other rumored specs
The design will definitely be badass,like in th e picture above. The build looks like a metal one,just like the Hot S from Infinix,and I can see a dual LED flash towards the left of the camera. Speaking of the camera,TECNO says it might be the best camera on a tablet,with a 13MP back camera with dual LED flash and an f/1.3 arpeture size,which may make it take better photos. The front is 5MP also with a flash,etc,etc.
The battery may also be 4000mAh,giving you less battery worries. And with 32GB internal memory,it may satisfy some users(Ebuka not included).
But will 3GB RAM,a 4000 mAh battery and some bad ass cameras make you a TECNO fan again? At least,it'll make me one,and I'm still angry with TECNO.
Anyway,your comments please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do we really need flagship devices?

iPhone X Hands On :Apple Has Done It!

Samsung Galaxy S9 Review

iPHONE SE Review 2017:Is it still worth your money?