Facebook

NOUGAT BETA GETS TO INFINIX NOTE 3

This is the reason INFINIX rocks. They send regular updates. During my time of reviewing the HOT S,I got 3 updates for XOS chameleon, and one update for the XOS launcher. Also,during my time with the Canon C9,I had zero updates for HiOS,and zero updates for HiOS launcher. Clear?
Anyway,the beta update for the NOTE 3 is here,and it brings new things to the table.
But do note that its a beta update,so there will be bugs and unclosed doors. But ,if I were you,I'll still wait for the real liscenced update in June.

Infinix Note 3 Nougat Update changelog
The update is available OTA (over-the-air), meaning the download process will happen on your phone. It is a 1.5 GB large file, so be sure to have enough data or get hooked up to a WiFi network.
Also,the NOTE 3's battery is a killer already,and since Nougat saves battery.....you complete it. I.rest.my.case.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do we really need flagship devices?

iPhone X Hands On :Apple Has Done It!

Samsung Galaxy S9 Review

iPhone 8 Specifications