Facebook

Essential Phone 1 is the phone to die for.....finally

I don’t know about you, but the back view of the Essential phone (That is the actual name) looks gorgeous AF! I mean, look at this:
The Essential Phone is a product of Andy Rubin, the co-founder of Android, it features a near bezel-less display that wraps around the camera to maximize the screen-to-body-ratio. It has always been my dream to sew a phone with the camera and screen in cohesion. If I ever get to test this phone(I do PRAY I have the chance) I will let you know the complete details. Trust me.

screen-to-body-ratio.
As for the build, it uses a combination of titanium and ceramic to further add to the beauty and durability of the device.

On the specs side of things, you have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU, 4 GB of RAM, Android 7.1 and 128 GB of internal storage space.
The display is 5.71-inches, with a 19:10 aspect ratio and 2560 x 1312 pixel resolution with Gorilla Glass 5 protection. There’s an 8 MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture and 4K recording and on the back is a dual 13 MP camera setup with f/1.85. The battery is at 3040mAh with fast charging support. The connectivity options include 4G LTE, Bluetooth v5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, GPS, USB Type-C port, Nano-SIM support, and GLONASS
If you look at the specs,it does have everything you need,making it essential. Yes,I just typed that. Watch this space,'cause I will try my best to get this phone to tycoon tech towers. But if that doesn't work,oh well!
Your comments will be appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do we really need flagship devices?

iPhone X Hands On :Apple Has Done It!

Samsung Galaxy S9 Review

iPHONE SE Review 2017:Is it still worth your money?